American Niagara Hand & Hard Surface Sanitizer & a Mitey Mite Cleaning Gun
See the demo video below!
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, YOUR ORDER WILL BE FILLED BUT PLEASE EXPECT 3-5 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
This is not a "gel", it is a "liquid", use a few drops and rub it into hands. You may notice an alcohol smell which dissipates quickly. Hands will be left soft and smooth because of the softening additive glycerol. Our Hand Sanitizer is Made in the USA!
Isopropyl Alcohol or Ethanol: 65 to 75% Wt.
Glycerol: - 1-4% Wt.
Hydrogen Peroxide: 0.1% -0 .4% Wt.
Deionized water: Balance
4 - 1 Gallon Containers
HDPE plastic bottle with directional pour spout
Add one trigger sprayer for misting spray (see related items below)
100 cases per pallet - High volume inquiries welcome
Hazard Classification - Flammable 3, UN1993
Includes Mitey Mite Cleaning Gun!
For details on the Mitey Mite Gun see related items below.
- For external use only: hands
- Keep away from flame or fire
- Read SDS prior to use (below)
- Use to reduce bacteria on skin that could cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Active ingredients as noted noted above on composition above
- Alcohol is considered as an antiseptic
- When using this product: keep out of eyes - In case of contact flush with water
- Avoid contact with "broken" skin - do not inhale or ingest
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and condition lasts 72 hours
- Not recommended for infants or children under six, only for use with adult supervision
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
- Kills up to 99.99% of germs in as little as 15 seconds
- Do not store above 105°F
DUE TO ALCOHOL CONTENT, SANITIZER CAN ONLY SHIP VIA UPS GROUND
Need larger quantities? See related items below