Awesome Water-Based Ink and Stain Remover
Spot removers are an essential part of t-shirt printing supplies, but it can be difficult to select the best one for the job. Awesome water-based ink and stain remover is a pre-spotter for various types of fabric and upholstery. It's non-flammable, non-toxic, and biodegradable, making it a great choice for carpet, upholstery, and garment mills. It's safe enough to use in a number of different applications, without the threat of explosions, fires, or toxic exposure. It can be used in an aerosol sprayer or with a spotting brush for easy removal of spots. Awesome water-based ink and stain remover comes in two sizes -- a single pint or a 12-pint case for industrial applications.
Additional Types of Spot Removers
In addition to Awesome water-based ink and stain remover, American Niagara offers a wide variety of pre-spotters and spot removers that are excellent choices to add to your t-shirt printing supplies.
- Big Erv -- A pre-spotter and adhesive remover for difficult to remove stickiness
- Blood-Go -- A pre-spotter for removing blood stains from fabrics, upholstery, and carpets
- Coffee-Go -- A pre-spotter for removing coffee stains from a variety of substrates
- Enzyme -- A pre-spotter and food stain remover
- Ink Erad -- A specially formulated ink remover for most fabrics
- JUICE-OUT -- A pre-spotter and juice stain remover
- RUST GO -- A specially formulated water-based rust remover
Inventory is subject to change, however, like the Awesome water-based ink and stain remover, each one is usually available in a single pint or a 12-pint case.
Spot Removal for Screen Printers
When screen printing t-shirts, the goal is to get the design to adhere to the shirt without problems. However, this is not always the case and screen printers need to have a number of tools at their disposal to remove spots of all kinds.
The first thing to check is what type of fabric you need to treat and then select a spot remover or pre-spotter that works well with that type of fabric. Apply the spot remover to the fabric in the desired area according to the directions on the product bottle.
Spot Removal Tips
Next time you grab spot remover out of your t-shirt printing supplies, use these expert tips for successful spot removal:
- After treating the stain with pre-spotter or spot removal solution, use a shop vac to lift both the stain and the solution from the fabric
- When treating the spot or stain, place an old cloth or wax paper behind the fabric to protect your surface or the other side of the garment from bleeding through
- Always have a wide variety of spot removers on hand. Since each type of spot remover functions differently to remove different types of stains, you want to have one of everything in your arsenal. You never know what you're going to need until you need it and the last thing you want is to have a spot or stain that you need a specific solution for that you don't have.
Browse our selection of screen printing supplies, including spot removers, pre-spotters, and more. Contact us for more information at 1-800-241-7708.