- EH NPT HO RFU is formulated as a press-ready plastisol for printing on 100% Cotton or over a low bleed underlay when printing on poly/cotton blends.
- Short body and very low wet tack for easy printing with no build-up.
- Ready for use, just stir and print.
- Great for hand presses or automatic printing machines.
- Easy to use, maintains print viscosity without thinning during print run.
- Formulated to be opaque for direct printing on lights or darks.
- Competitive with lower opacity products currently sold in the print market.
Print EH NPT RFU inks directly onto 100% Cotton or over an NPT underlay on darks poly cotton garments. EH NPT RFU is normally printed through mesh ranges from 86-280 mc.in (34-110 mc.cm). Recommend 70-80 Durometer squeegee with sharp edge for maximum definition. Proper cure is achieved when garment reaches 320°F (160°C).Recommendation:
Do not dry clean, bleach, or iron the printed image. This is not a low bleed ink, do not print on polyester fabrics.Statement:
Rutland Plastic Technologies does not knowingly add plasticizers containing the phthalates listed and outlined in California Bill 1108, CPSIA HR-4040 and Oeko-tex Standard 100. The plasticizers identified may include di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), diisononyl phthalate (DINP), diisodecyl phthalate (DIDP), di-n-octyl phthalate (DnOP), (DIBP) Di-iso-butyl, and (DMP) Dimethylphthalate, including esters of ortho-phthalic acid and are not direct ingredients in the manufacture of High Opacity Non-Phthalate Inks. Rutland Plastic Technologies does not test the final product for amounts of the aforementioned phthalate plasticizers and esters and encourages all users to conduct testing for their intended use.Disclaimer: Not all Rutland products are available in every country. Please check with your local representative for availability. The data presented in this leaflet are in accordance with the present state of our knowledge, but do not absolve the user from carefully checking all supplies immediately on receipt. We reserve the right to alter product constants within the scope of technical progress or new developments. The recommendations made in this leaflet should be checked by preliminary trials because of conditions during processing over which we have no control. Recommendations for use do not constitute a warranty, either express or implied, of the fitness or suitability of the products for a particular purpose.